This website is managed by Berea and its agents for the use of consumers within the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
We do not use this website to collect any personal information about you unless you provide it voluntarily by registering to receive communications from us or by entering personal data for one of our competitions, prize draws or information delivery services.
Personal information includes your name, phone number, email address or any other information that might reasonably be used to identify you individually. If you do provide us with personal information and register to receive communications from us, we will not sell your personal information to any other third party.
Your personal information will be collected and stored by Berea or its service providers, with your consent, for the following purposes:
- To directly provide the information or services you have requested.
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the information or services you have requested.
- For security, administrative or legal purposes.
- To contact you about our products and services.
- If you have entered one of our competitions or prize draws, in connection with such competition or prize draw.
- To update and enhance the website and the services provided.
- In such cases where Berea asks you for personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is kept secure and confidential (please note, however, that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and, therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet). We will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent. According to the contact details provided by yourself, we will provide the services you have requested by email or post.
By entering your personal information on this website, you consent to the collection, storage and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
You have the right to ask Berea for a copy of any personal information we hold about you. The Data Protection Act 1998 stipulates that you must request this in writing, and that this may be subject to a fee of up to £10. Please also let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. The address to write to is:The Data Protection Officer, Berea, Unit 8, Pear Tree Business Park, Desford Lane, Ratby, Leicestershire, LE6 0PG.
Email communications and opting-out
Berea may contact you by email after you register on this website with information that we think you will find useful, including announcements about special offers and new products and services.
It is our policy to send such emails only to customers who explicitly give us permission to do so.
In every such email message, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any email messages from Berea in the future if you do not wish to.
Who else might see my personal information?
We will share your information where required to do so by relevant legislation, or court orders. Should Berea be acquired by another company, your personal information may be deemed a transferable business asset, and as such will transfer to the new owners.
How we collect data
Third party tracking software is used on our site and emails, which gives us the ability to see how our products are being used. Our tracking software uses techniques such as 'cookies' which are used to track the websites usage.
We may use link tracking also: these links may contain information that allows us to track which links are being clicked on. Data from this software is used to tailor the links provided in our emails. The data obtained from these links do not identify you.
Voluntarily submitted data
We allow on this website the submission of personal information about you and your business voluntarily by registering or using our auditing tools. This personally identifiable data will be kept securely and used as this policy sets out.